Nowadays the lines between what is acceptable dress for males and females has become so blurred that sometimes it's really hard to tell if someone is a guy or a girl. Sometimes you see someone that you think is either a girl or if it's a guy, it's got to be a gay guy. Sometimes you see a girl that's just so bad off looking she must either really be a guy or a lesbian...not that lesbians look bad, just some of them are...well...butch. So, we're not making any assumptions about the sexuality of anyone photographed below. We don't know and frankly, we don't care. All we do know is that it's really hard to tell if the following are males or females. So, we're going to let you decide for yourself by taking a short quiz. The answers are below, so don't scroll ahead. The same question applies to each of the ten photographs:
1) Let's start with an easy one.
2) Not bad, now let's step things up a notch.
3) Is the salad about to be tossed or is a strap-on about to make its appearance?
(um...either really, but let's go with right)
4) Whatever it is, its forearms are about as hairy as a gorilla's.
5) Is this a cute lesbian couple or not?
6) I like my homosexuals falaaaaaaaaayming.
7) Does this genie have a weenie?
8) Here's another easy one.
9) Whatever it is, it has a unibrow, a mustache and no tits.
10) Is this another cute lesbian couple?
At this time, we would like to remind everyone of three things:
1) To attend DragonCon, you must wear your badge at pretty much all times.
2) The badge clearly indicates that as long as you are wearing it, you are subject to having your picture taken and used for basically any purpose.
3) If you wear a bad costume, we will track you down, find you, take your picture and then post it.
The Ekaj Archives | Back to Main
Questions? Comments? Sugestions? E-mail the staff.